I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY ASS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2010-03-17 20:16:05 UTC
Should I call a doctor? And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
--
Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2010-03-17 20:45:27 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Should I call a doctor? And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
--
Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
I meant to say that Percy's mouth was on my ass.
--
Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
MeaningWhat
2010-03-18 03:43:16 UTC
ask ernie to pluck it
%
2010-03-18 03:46:27 UTC
the pimple is ernie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2010-03-18 15:43:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by MeaningWhat
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Should I call a doctor? And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
ask ernie to pluck it
the pimple is ernie
Percy wants to pop it with his lips, lol.
--
Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
Surfin'
2010-04-03 18:19:16 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Should I call a doctor? And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
--
Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
That isn't the only place.

You also have one resting on your neck.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-04 16:21:46 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
Well?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-14 07:32:46 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
%
2019-11-03 17:03:45 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-03 17:39:30 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
OH, DOCTOR!
<hump, hump>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-01-18 00:41:33 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
Well?
%
2020-01-18 01:52:28 UTC
Should I call a doctor?  And if so, is there a doctor in the house??
Well?
good work gang keep up with the ignoring