Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars
Will Dockery
2006-06-06 19:52:29 UTC
HAHAHA FUCK.
I love it when Will Dockery posts.
Please everyone listen to Ozone Stigmata...it's GREAT!
I have listened to that and several others, and none of them are
atrocious.
Some of 'em are even pretty good (at least in places).
The music is always good...sometimes I don't like the vocals that much,
but I always appreciate the attempt being made.
I don't even mind the self-promotion, if I were doing that (which I'm
sure I could given the extra time, don't get me wrong) I'd be proud of
it and promote it too.
I think people need to step back and give Dockery a break, and maybe a
little credit too.
And the best is yet to come... as we keep "banging the door".
--
"Hasty Pudding" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Ozone Stigmata the video:

06/16/2006 10:00 PM - SOHO Bar and Grill, Columbus, GA 31907, US -
Spaceseed live 10:00pm
w/ Will Dockery and the Shadowville All-Stars
see http://shadowvilleallstars.muddywolf.net/ for more details

"When I see a swine:
probably looking in the mirror..."
-Rob "Mush-Mouth" Evans slaps himself:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/poets/robevanspoem.ram
Fonzi Jinn
2006-06-07 15:47:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
HAHAHA FUCK.
I love it when Will Dockery posts.
Please everyone listen to Ozone Stigmata...it's GREAT!
I have listened to that and several others, and none of them are
atrocious.
Some of 'em are even pretty good (at least in places).
The music is always good...sometimes I don't like the vocals that much,
but I always appreciate the attempt being made.
I don't even mind the self-promotion, if I were doing that (which I'm
sure I could given the extra time, don't get me wrong) I'd be proud of
it and promote it too.
I think people need to step back and give Dockery a break, and maybe a
little credit too.
And the best is yet to come... as we keep "banging the door".
Be nice to visit, but the medical issues seem too pressing.
Hope that got thru somehow...

I think a previous post I made got snuffed by this bad connection.

UCSD is not far down the road.

I'm still working on the movie... but without a lot of the little GIFs.

???

Cheers, dude.. :)

Sorry for the trouble.
Make it up in some Salvia I'll eventually send. :)
--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,
Post by Will Dockery
--
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
http://youtu.be/bxfl_7KvFcc
http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/poets/images/rob_evans270.jpg I'm
Will Dockery
2006-06-07 22:03:03 UTC
Post by Fonzi Jinn
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
We're looking forward to it, crosspost a notice to alt.spacerock when
it's ready...

--
"Mirror Twins" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Ozone Stigmata the video:
http://youtu.be/bxfl_7KvFcc

06/16/2006 10:00 PM - SOHO Bar and Grill, Columbus, GA 31907, US -
Spaceseed live 10:00pm
w/ Will Dockery and the Shadowville All-Stars
see http://shadowvilleallstars.muddywolf.net/ for more details
Post by Fonzi Jinn
The band is set to headline this years Rouge
Independant Music
Eyedrum July 8. Full
details can be found here
http://www.genterine.com/roguefest/festbands2006.html
. SPACESEED
will perform on Doctor Cosmos Radio Nocturnal
www.doctorcosmo.com
Friday July 14 at 10PM ET in Princeton New Jersey.
Guests include
Cyndee Lee Rule and Brother Anubis Re.The show airs
on WPRB 103.3FM.
It can also be heard online at www.wprb.com . The
show is part of a
short radio promotion tour in the North East. The
next night the
Space Rock Bbq.
This event is hosted by The Scattered Planets
www.scatteredplanets.com. Meanwhile in the Mid West.
In Bloomington
Indiana SPACESEED can be heard regularly on W.F.H.B.
http://www.wfhb.org on the D.N.A. Lounge show 11:PM
to 1:AM hosted
by Stew. Stew also includes some cuts on the
stations Radio Gnome
show. The latest SPACESEED cyber adventure
http://www.myspace.com/43134154 A veteran,
internationally renown
prog rocker was heard to say recently " John doesn't
care about
space anymore. The only space John cares about is
the SPACE in his
bloody wallet." SPACESEED gets good coverage on the
new Nik Turner
discography page by Wolf
Will Dockery
2006-06-08 17:08:06 UTC
Let's everyone be honest.
Jesusfuck, no!
It /would/ be a refreshing change of pace for you and your mushmouth boys,
Uncle.

Dennis M. Hammes
2006-06-09 06:52:48 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Let's everyone be honest.
Jesusfuck, no!
It /would/ be a refreshing change of pace for you and your mushmouth boys,
Uncle.
Will Dockery's brain is so plugged with mozarella that if you stick a
bicycle pump in his ass, his ears turn red in two strokes.

Now, what's not trVe about that?
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
http://scrawlmark.org
Will Dockery
2006-06-09 07:30:56 UTC
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by Will Dockery
Let's everyone be honest.
Jesusfuck, no!
It /would/ be a refreshing change of pace for you and your mushmouth boys,
Uncle.
Will Dockery's brain is so plugged with mozarella that if you stick a
bicycle pump in his ass, his ears turn red in two strokes.
Now, what's not trVe about that?
Ultimate Poet collected a few truths about /you/, Uncle... can't deal
with those so well, though, can you?

----
(From the official Dennis Hammes website:
http://wormfarmer.blogspot.com/ ):

Thursday, June 08, 2006
THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY DENNUS HAMMUS IS TOTALLY WACKED:

10. He actually sent money to one of those ads in the back of
a magazine which promised: "Earn Thousands Raising Worms!"

9. He thinks he owns a "publishing company."

8. He incessantly talks about, and plays with, swords.
( See photo at http://netpoets.here.nu/ )

7. He talks a lot about "being a Man" and "having Ballz," yet
he's so short and physically gimpy that any moderately
aggressive 12-year-old girl could kick his ass.

6. He posts over 150 crappy messages every week to the poetry
newsgroups, just so he can maintain his "Top Poster" ranking
on Google.

5. He fancies himself a "poet," but the vast majority of his
"poetry" is unreadable self-congratulatory dreck that even
the vanity publishers won't touch.

4. After a quick visit to a search engine, he'll "hold court"
in the newsgroups on multitudinous subjects about which he
knows little or nothing.

3. He truly believes he has an audience that reads, and cares
about, his "poetry."

2. His fantasies to the contrary, he knows nothing about women.
Every redneck skank that he's ever managed to attract has
eventually left him.

And the Number One reason why Dennus Hammus is totally wacked:

1. Two words: "Litt. D."
----

Hammes in a nutsack.

Beau Blue
2006-06-09 19:10:00 UTC
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by Will Dockery
Let's everyone be honest.
Jesusfuck, no!
It /would/ be a refreshing change of pace for you and your mushmouth boys,
Uncle.
Will Dockery's brain is so plugged with mozarella that if you stick a
bicycle pump in his ass, his ears turn red in two strokes.
Dennis, this is so unfair of you, picking on Twitch and his
Shallowville All Stars. You know that's not something that'll
go over well with the Shallowville regulars, don't you?

Although the powers that be at Pizza Roma may well agree
with your assessment, the whining from Shallowville will be
extensive and, as usual, mumbled over and over onto the rap
newsgroup. Is that why you did this? Because you like to watch
Bill blubber? Trying to make up for JR not being here, huh?
OK, carry on, but I warn you, you'll never be as well loved as JR.
Everybody loves JR.

-blue
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Now, what's not trVe about that?
~ Beau Blue Presents ~ <> http://members.cruzio.com/~jjwebb
Bill Minor * Robert Sward <> Internet Broadsides
Michael McNeilley * Renay <> Contemporary American Poetry
~ Blue's Cruzio Cafe ~ <> http://members.cruzio.com/~cafe
Will Dockery
2006-06-09 19:27:42 UTC
Post by Beau Blue
Dennis, this is so unfair of you, picking on Twitch and his
Shallowville All Stars. You know that's not something that'll
go over well with the Shallowville regulars, don't you?
Although the powers that be at Pizza Roma may well agree
with your assessment, the whining from Shallowville will be
extensive and, as usual, mumbled over and over onto the rap
newsgroup. Is that why you did this? Because you like to watch
Bill blubber? Trying to make up for JR not being here, huh?
OK, carry on, but I warn you, you'll never be as well loved as JR.
Everybody loves JR.
Yeah, even I miss the poor little guy.

ggamble
2006-06-17 14:25:38 UTC
poor
little
guy
Fonzi Jinn
2006-06-09 20:08:57 UTC
Post by Beau Blue
Everybody loves JR.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blue loser fuckwits, maybe...
--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,
Hands-free Slideshows.)
Will Dockery
2006-06-09 21:03:24 UTC
Post by Fonzi Jinn
Post by Beau Blue
Everybody loves JR.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blue loser fuckwits, maybe...
Blue's so nostalgic... heh.

Hey, any word on the "Delphi" video?

--

Post by Fonzi Jinn
--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,
Hands-free Slideshows.)
Dennis M. Hammes
2006-06-10 07:07:52 UTC
Post by Beau Blue
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
j r seD that the stupid must be reminded that they are stupid.
And what the Value-Added One hath spoken, let no man put ass under.
http://scrawlmark.org
Will Dockery
2006-06-10 08:52:16 UTC
From http://wormfarmer.blogspot.com/
Thursday, June 08, 2006
THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY DENNUS HAMMUS IS TOTALLY WACKED:

10. He actually sent money to one of those ads in the back of
a magazine which promised: "Earn Thousands Raising Worms!"

9. He thinks he owns a "publishing company."

8. He incessantly talks about, and plays with, swords.
( See photo at Loading Image... )

[...]

In case you really did forget.

Beau Blue
2006-06-10 10:06:53 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
the stupid must be reminded that they are stupid.
The Ballad of Willie Twitch - the Bumpkinbrush Boob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Oh he knows how much a pizza pie weighs,
and how to fasten a Ford to a flyer.
He knows what a bottle of George Dickel should cost
and how to hide the fact he's a liar.
But he doesn't, no he doesn't, know how to dance.

He knows how to shout 'happy hour' to flies,
how to split white shit for the jonesing.
He knows how to mix quickcrete to stack bricks
and how to offer his ass up for a bonesing.
But he doesn't, no he doesn't, know how to dance.

He knows how to fake an 'arts column' or two
and how to bumble-stumble and mumble, of course.
And he knows how to whine, how to twitch, how to whinge.
He's a 'folk-hero', you know, and a 'force'.
But he doesn't, no he doesn't, know how to dance.

His lit'rature's from a comic book page
and his 'art' - well, it just isn't pretty.
He's a drunk and a dweeb with no social skills,
and his girlfriend's just a broad taking pity.

He's knows how to cross-post scribbled shit,
how to gaze in a mirror and sigh.
He knows how to pose like a spaceseedy twit
and when he honors the 'Doors' he can cry.
But he doesn't, no he doesn't, know how to dance.

-blue

So where ARE the cartoons you've done that actually have color and
animation? Huh, Bill, where? Or is all you got those lifeless black
and white scribbles you pointed to last time? Sad, Bill, really,
really sad.
From http://wormfarmer.blogspot.com/
Thursday, June 08, 2006
( See photo at http://clitin.com/here.nu/netpoets/hammes.jpg )
Will Dockery
2006-06-10 17:29:04 UTC
Post by Beau Blue
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
[...]
So where did you get the idea that I've ever done, or wanted to do,
animated color cartoons, Blue?
Post by Beau Blue
From http://wormfarmer.blogspot.com/

ggamble
2006-06-17 14:26:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
So where did you get the idea that I've ever done
apparently, no?

Will Dockery
2006-06-15 17:48:07 UTC
As with my performance of the Zorro series, which you yourself
obviously
http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3
As unforgettable as cancer.
It does seem to eat at you, Mush-Mouth.
Okay so we can agree
We don't have to agree
Of course not
And probably won't.
--
"Last Dream Today" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Greybeard Cavalier (0x0000/Dockery), the video:

06/16/2006 10:00 PM - SOHO Bar and Grill, Columbus, GA 31907, US -
Spaceseed live 10:00pm
w/ Will Dockery and the Shadowville All-Stars
see http://shadowvilleallstars.muddywolf.net/ for more details

"When I see a swine:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/poets/images/rob_evans270.jpg
I'm probably looking in the mirror..."
Will Dockery
2006-06-16 16:14:00 UTC
If mumbled sibilant Dockrish was something to aim for, I would have to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/poets/robevanspoem.ram

Only a mushmouthed and inept "performance" of a chopped up diary entry
you passed off as a "poem". For once we agree, Mush-Mouth.

You know your limitations.
the Hicksville, rather than the
American, Dream.
And you're the city slickin' Englishter..? You're too funny.

Next performance you should consider /swallowing/ some of that "slick",
rather than just rolling it around in your mouth, Mush-Mouth.

--
"Last Dream Today" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Greybeard Cavalier
Recorded at The Vault
Columbus, GA 31901
June 13, 2006
Vocals: Will Dockery. Music: The Shadowville Allstars. Based on
"Greybeard Cavalier" by Will Dockery, 0x0000 and Brian Fowler.
Video by Doug Cole:

Meat Plow
2006-06-16 17:20:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Only a mushmouthed and inept "performance"
Speaking of a mush mouthed performance:

http://youtu.be/r6BGlXmtzE8

Meat Plow
2006-06-17 12:05:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/r6BGlXmtzE8
Hey, thanks for the plug, and for what passes for "critique" in these
parts, Meat!
My biggest problem is your extreme hypocrisy. You can gargle out those
laughable (don't even know what to call them since they don't resemble
anything I'd call a tune) all day long for the drunks in the crowd and I
won't give a flying fuck. But when you have the audacity to call someone
else a mush mouth while myself and others strain to make sense of your own
mumblings, I have to speak up.
So... when will you be presenting something of /yours/ for examination?
I won't lower myself to the critique of a mumbling drunk like ypu Will.