Featured as a guest poet
rksingh
2021-08-17 07:35:25 UTC
The second edition of the Arabic magazine Dialogue with Haikist , MAJALAT ( Hewar maa haikist), presents me as a Guest poet. It mainly contains works of several Arab Haiku poets, besides featuring my haiku posted earlier on Facebook. The magazine is published and edited by 'Haiku From All the World' group led by Mahmoud Al-Rajbi

One can read it free of cost on https://www.calameo.com/books/00355283144096fc0c72f
George J. Dance
2021-08-21 15:28:33 UTC
The second edition of the Arabic magazine Dialogue with Haikist , MAJALAT ( Hewar maa haikist), presents me as a Guest poet. It mainly contains works of several Arab Haiku poets, besides featuring my haiku posted earlier on Facebook. The magazine is published and edited by 'Haiku From All the World' group led by Mahmoud Al-Rajbi
One can read it free of cost on https://www.calameo.com/books/00355283144096fc0c72f
I wish I could read Arabic right now.