Lisa's Amigo (¡Me trae otro café!) / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2015-08-19 21:58:23 UTC
Lisa's Amigo (¡Me trae otro café!)

When the night comes down
on the Southside of town.
Neon light swirls multicolored vision
hipster zombies stroll and take their toll
saturated in sunset's crimson.

Out by the edge
near the Oxbow dunes.
Lost kingdom near the River
I see an old friend
hand in hand
with her Amigo.
(¡Me trae otro café!)
Amigo...

I saw Big Time Lisa
walking on South Lumpkin today.
Holding hands
with her swarthy valet.
Down at the edge of Oakland Park
she was wide awake
and it wasn't even dark.

Chilled Spacedust & Autumn Air of Earth,
Rope-A-Dope & Rockclockadee
Gold duster twin
from a blacktop dynasty...
With her Amigo
(¡Me trae otro café!)
Amigo...

She reminds me of a Shakespeare sonnet today
rabbling rousters digging rude poetry.
Where are we heading
is it all the same?
Any difference in Marathon or Whitechapel?
Nothing's changed much since
Adam bit the Apple.

Give her the golden ring
to put safely in hock.
Burgers fry on an open griddle
while Lisa rocks around the clock...
With her Amigo...
(¡Me trae otro café!)
Her Amigo.

-Will Dockery

Lisa's Amigo (¡Me trae otro café!) / Shadowville All-Stars -
http://t.co/PPz6HlHY96

Reposted from
http://alt.arts.poetry.comments.narkive.com/7agBfnW3/lisa-s-amigo-me-trae-otro-cafe-will-dockery
Peter J Ross
2015-08-20 22:47:11 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:58:23 -0400, Will
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Why are you such a disgusting racist, Dreckery?
--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery

:D
Peter J Ross
2015-08-22 10:24:20 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:43:47 -0400, Will
Dockery wrote:

[restored text, from the post to which Dreckery is replying]
Post by Peter J Ross
Why are you such a disgusting racist, Dreckery?
[end restored text]

<spewsnip>

If you can't answer that question, try this one.

Why are you replying to my posts while pretending to ignore them,
Dreckery?

- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-08-22 10:40:18 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Why are you such a disgusting racist, Dreckery?
[end restored text]
<spewsnip>
If you can't answer that question, try this one.
Why are you replying to my posts while pretending to ignore them,
Dreckery?
It's even funnier that he's reading every post and feels compelled by the
CM Edict to pretend to not reply. It's so much more risible to imagine
Dreckery grinding what's left of his teeth in frustration than having to
laugh at his failed attempts at evasion.
"I don't create the quakes, I just try to predict them." - Edmo bragging
about his postdicting accuracy while being a ghoul.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/