Fadeaway Encounter / a poem by Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2015-03-26 13:00:47 UTC
Another of my poems that were posted to Usenet and rec.arts.poems, this one
from Oct. 17th 1998.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/zQgTDk0jIkY/sMbYQWeAjwQJ
PROBLEMS? Please try viewing this with Netscape Navigator.
Fadeaway Encounter
by Will Dockery
Fire, period.
Emily with Jesus in the garden,
talking about the werewolf of Peabody, and
Time, red haired angel, she's the
Dragon of Sandinista.
Machine works, life.
Sunset, outside. Pastel.
Lightbulb, inside. No electricity.
Burning desire, sets the stage for
Gunshots on Chesterfield Avenue.
Speedball, murder winds.
Desert moon drops.
LaGrange premelt.
Emily at the stations of the cross.
Pastel sunset, then wine in the dark.
Nightmare notes,
bloody bathroom tiles.
Eos, another May baby, she carries the
Ragnarock brick.
Flying mystery,
Jesus on a joyride,
in frosty frizzy clouds.
There goes that pretty blind girl again.
Thinking about Jesus and Emily,
and of course the pretty blind girl.
-Will Dockery
-For more poems, type
http://www.dejanews.com/
into your browser's "Location" window. Press your "return" key.
Click on "Power Search" in the middle of the screen.
Find the box labelled "Main Archive".
Change "Main Archive" to "Complete Archive".
Next, do you see a blank box labelled "Power Search" ?
that has "Power Search" written next to it.
Click on "find" (the button to the right of the box).
Fadeaway Encounter is copyright 1998 by Will Dockery
So much for:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/r6PCTpAy6wo/BLY63Mq-AU8J
As both [Will Dockery & George Dance] know, I've been posting in AAPC
since
September 2000, years before any member
<lies snipped>

Yes, PJR is mistaken again, as here is Will Dockery poetry on rec.arts.poems
and Usenet a full two years before Peter claims he was posting here.
--
"Ashes To Justice", still in-progress. Vocals by Will Dockery & Sandy
Madaris, guitar by Brian Mallard. From the Shadowville All-Stars Sunday
#10 2015!
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11851687

And so it goes.
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 21:53:52 UTC
"Will Dockery" wrote in message news:ec1d3d46-072e-441b-a5c2-***@googlegroups.com...

[...]

And so it...went.
--
Check out "Under The Radar (for Sam Singer)" by Will Dockery
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/12609809

.
Will Dockery
#10 2015!
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11851687
And so it goes.
That's a real ride on the wild side.
A heavy Kerouac influence, this one had.
Kerouac meets the Grateful Dead.

That would be a grand sound, indeed.