2015-Dec-29: resources for poetry readers and writers
Bill Evans
2015-12-29 05:17:51 UTC
As a fellow Usenet user, allow me to extend an unofficial
welcome to this newsgroup.

Potentially useful material for poetry readers and writers
can be found here:

http://poetry.mariposabill.com

Writing poetry? Want to have it critiqued? Websites
providing online comment and critique can be found here:

http://poetry.mariposabill.com#critic

The article you are reading is posted to these newsgroups:

alt.arts.poetry.comments
alt.poetry
rec.arts.poems

I plan to repost this message every 13 days (give or take
the occasional power outage, hike in Yosemite, or system
maintenance).

--
Bill Evans / Box 1224 / Mariposa, CA 95338 / (209)742-4720
http://<SPAM>
Writing poetry? Want to have it critiqued? Websites
http://<SPAM>
alt.arts.poetry.comments
alt.poetry
rec.arts.poems
I plan to repost this message every 13 days (give or take
the occasional power outage, hike in Yosemite, or system
maintenance).
You seem to be under the impression that a bunch of links to the
poemhunter.com thiefsite might be of interest to somebody other than
yourself.

You're mistaken.

HTH!
--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2016-01-01 07:15:52 UTC
"Bill Evans" wrote in message news:***@mariposabill.com...

As a fellow Usenet user, allow me to extend an unofficial
welcome to this newsgroup.

Potentially useful material for poetry readers and writers
can be found here:

http://poetry.mariposabill.com

Writing poetry? Want to have it critiqued? Websites
providing online comment and critique can be found here:

http://poetry.mariposabill.com#critic

The article you are reading is posted to these newsgroups:

alt.arts.poetry.comments
alt.poetry
rec.arts.poems

I plan to repost this message every 13 days (give or take
the occasional power outage, hike in Yosemite, or system
maintenance).

--
Bill Evans / Box 1224 / Mariposa, CA 95338 / (209)742-4720
pgpkey.mariposabill.com for public key. Key #: 8D8B521B
PGPprint: 0A9C 3545 8FFF 7501 6265 1519 40FF 76F9 8D8B 521B

Excellent work, Bill... bumping it to the top.

:D