Red Zeros / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2015-09-16 15:20:52 UTC
Red Zeros / Will Dockery

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395383891900/

Red Zeros (yes, I decided to spell "zeroes" like that on purpose, stubbornly
eccentric little cuss that I was in my early 20s) my first chapbook of
poetry, summer 1983. So far, I don't think a single poem from the collection
has ever made it online, and that seems amazing to me.
Peter J Ross
2015-09-17 19:27:36 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:20:52 -0400, Will
Post by Will Dockery
So far, I don't think a single poem from the collection
has ever made it online, and that seems amazing to me.
Don't worry. You'll post every one of them at least 500 times within
the next few years, unless you have the decency to die first.
--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus