Shambles / Will Dockery
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2016-11-17 07:46:58 UTC
Shambles

Yes, that Richard Pryor looking guy
was somewhat interesting and being drunk
he drooled rather than spoke words
thinking I looked like Mark Twain or Gene Wilder,
as I sat watching it all go by on Broadway, at midnight.

He mentioned Kentucky, was bourbon on the mind?
North oats, was sour mash on the mind? Carolina,
where his family worked on crab boats,
then Tom Hanks was on my mind, though his dream
was shrimp.

Politics reared its ugly head, drunk or sober it’s all the talk,
though quiet I was, being entertained, while playing the straight white guy,
thinking, possibly, my Einstein hairdo might just have been the candle
to this drunken moth.

His stumble into me, brought it to a close,
my coffee wetting the same sidewalk he wandered off on…
and from the other end a hooker chick approached,
she too, in shambles offering a down and dirty for five bucks
but saved, I was, a chilly breeze whispered, go home now.

I wanted dark this night and wasn't let down.

-Will Dockery
(with thanks to Blackpool Jimmy)
Will Dockery
2016-11-19 08:54:04 UTC
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Lies, no such thing happened.
How do you know... were you stalking him in real life as well?
Doc is
In your thoughts constantly?

You probably mumble my name in your sleep, don't you, little obsesso?

:)
Will Dockery

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-22 22:08:30 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Gloomy but effective poem.
Thank you, Annette.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-24 07:42:31 UTC
Love it!
That name has ominous meaning or rather significance.
Bottom line is she loved the poem, and who am I toargue with that?

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 13:39:17 UTC
Thanks for that, Jimmy... I am sitting in the same spot this was seen and
written about last week...
It is twice as chilly, and though I can hear some commotion down the
block, there's nobody out here in my area at all tonight.
That could change at any moment, but I'm likely to be gone before that...
Too nippy out here to comfortably type.
😀
Got a cold strong wind blowing in New York...

And quite a bit of snow, from what I am hearing, now?
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 22:02:28 UTC
That does nail the ignorant little bastard, true.
Which one, there are so many here?
Just pick either of them, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-24 16:31:11 UTC
I know there was a thread where we discussed the weather here yesterday?
A poem by Jimmy named "Blizzard" I think?
Anyway, the smoke is hanging heavy here this morning, a result of a wild
fire out in Fort Benning to the south and east, and another over in Smith
Station Alabama, bear where George Sulzbach used to live...
All of which was sucked into the Chattahoochee Valley last night, gassing
us with heavy, irritating smoke. At least I feel the burning in my eyes
and nose today, and saw on the morning news that the sir here is being
deemed "Unhealthy", officially, by the weather man.
I'll go look for that other thread now.
😂
Perhaps?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Blizzard/alt.arts.poetry.comments/OJCw3ObfZF4/vWUM-LiMBAAJ

I bet that's the one, Jimmy... also, I may have posted most of my thoughts
on the heavy smoke that was choking us here last night on the other group I
Smoke got really bad here last night, blowing over from Fort Benning so I
heard, and found out after being out in it all night that it had been
deemed "unhealthy ' officially by the local TV news.
My eyes are burning and I have a little wheeze but otherwise I seem mostly
OK this morning.
Have many people evacuated? Seems horrible on a level. Be safe!
- nate

I haven't heard of anything like that, but it wouldn't surprise me... the
weatherman on the morning news said folks should stay indoors, but that's
not usually possible, considering the number of street people and homeless
folks living in camps along the river have nothing but tents, if that.

And so it goes...
Will Dockery
2016-11-25 00:27:01 UTC
[...]

And so it goes... Update on the smoke...

Most, if not all the smoke has blown out of our area...

Quite nice out here this evening.

😀
Will Dockery
2016-11-30 22:54:00 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
<snipped for focus>
ZORRO!!!!!
You like that classic, do you?

Back in your super hero days...................

Love in it.

Haaaaaaaaa ha ha ha hardee har har.............

Yes the "Autograph of Zorro" collaboration sure has some lasting longevity.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-12-02 16:47:43 UTC
You're an ignorant fool, troll.
He seems proud of it, really.
Thes trolls have so little to offer or to gain, I suspect.

This one impersonating Sydne is the worst ever though.

Smart guy, hiding his identity, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, the scumbag troll knew what he was stirring up.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-12-02 17:51:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
You're an ignorant fool, troll.
He seems proud of it, really.
Thes trolls have so little to offer or to gain, I suspect.
This one impersonating Sydne is the worst ever though.
Smart guy, hiding his identity, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, the scumbag troll knew what he was stirring up.
So you stupid fucks haven't figured out who that is yet? This is why people
always will laugh at you.
"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 14:57:07 UTC
Re read, gets better with more study.
Thanks again for reading and commenting, Aaron.

You were the young fellow I met at Barnes & Noble in the poetry section
right?

I found a John Berryman book, if you are still interested?
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 14:15:02 UTC
Shambles
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Back to the topic of this thread, my poem, for those who missed it.

Comment and critique (serious replies only, no trolls, please) welcomed, as
always.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-12-15 10:33:44 UTC
If you really believed that Will was a pathetic, no-talent loser, would
you consider it right to belittle him?
That would be analogous to laughing at someone who was mentally
challenged, or a paraplegic, or dying of cancer ...
Only the most self-loathing, little p.o.s. would laugh at someone they
felt was in some way inferior to them.
And, giving you the benefit of the doubt (assuming, that is, that you
don't consider yourself lower than a pimple on Will's backside), one can
only
conclude that your repeated attacks stem from personal jealousy.
Of course, I could be mistaken, and you could really be a self-loathing,
little p.o.s.
If you figure out which conclusion is most applicable, please let us know.
Inquiring minds ...
Thanks again, Pendragon... every now and then you remind me of what a good
friend you have been.

Let our truce stand...
Will Dockery
2017-12-15 10:37:08 UTC
I could tell you, but
I'd have to kill you.
I for one can live without knowing, then.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-12-27 05:12:36 UTC
"Michael Pendragon" wrote in message news:2957a467-6e86-4427-ba7b-***@googlegroups.com...

(Note: Lest we forget, the reason I take a little more shit from Pendragon
than some might expect or wonder why. We don't agree on everything, or even
much, but we are friends, and Pen has gone to bat for me more times that I
can number... and so, on the eve of yet another new truce, I find this post
in the archives, a word for the trolls and those who use real life and
family as a basis for personal attack. A good read, not long but it states
the postion our poetry group should follow...)

This is a poetry forum, and Will posts his poetry here.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

If you don't like his videos, don't click on them.

No harm done.

Your personal attack on him and George, otoh, are harmful. Using the names
of their deceased loved ones is a vile and vicious act and it poisons the
atmosphere for everyone here (the "far superior poets" as well, whoever they
may be).

Since the others here have chosen to include you as a member of this group,
I am forced into the role of peacemaker in hope that a civil environment can
somehow be reestablished.

As a member, you need to be mature enough to accept the presence and
participation of others you may not like.

Returning your username to Dink or GG or whatever it normally is would be
the first step in the right direction.

There was more, but that covers it well, for now.

And... so be it.