Shambles / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2016-11-17 07:46:58 UTC
Shambles

Yes, that Richard Pryor looking guy
was somewhat interesting and being drunk
he drooled rather than spoke words
thinking I looked like Mark Twain or Gene Wilder,
as I sat watching it all go by on Broadway, at midnight.

He mentioned Kentucky, was bourbon on the mind?
North oats, was sour mash on the mind? Carolina,
where his family worked on crab boats,
then Tom Hanks was on my mind, though his dream
was shrimp.

Politics reared its ugly head, drunk or sober it’s all the talk,
though quiet I was, being entertained, while playing the straight white guy,
thinking, possibly, my Einstein hairdo might just have been the candle
to this drunken moth.

His stumble into me, brought it to a close,
my coffee wetting the same sidewalk he wandered off on…
and from the other end a hooker chick approached,
she too, in shambles offering a down and dirty for five bucks
but saved, I was, a chilly breeze whispered, go home now.

I wanted dark this night and wasn't let down.

-Will Dockery
(with thanks to Blackpool Jimmy)
Will Dockery
2016-11-19 08:54:04 UTC
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:46:02 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Lies, no such thing happened.
How do you know... were you stalking him in real life as well?
Doc is
In your thoughts constantly?

You probably mumble my name in your sleep, don't you, little obsesso?

:)
Will Dockery

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-22 22:08:30 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Gloomy but effective poem.
Thank you, Annette.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-24 07:42:31 UTC
Love it!
That name has ominous meaning or rather significance.
Bottom line is she loved the poem, and who am I toargue with that?

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 13:39:17 UTC
Thanks for that, Jimmy... I am sitting in the same spot this was seen and
written about last week...
It is twice as chilly, and though I can hear some commotion down the
block, there's nobody out here in my area at all tonight.
That could change at any moment, but I'm likely to be gone before that...
Too nippy out here to comfortably type.
😀
Got a cold strong wind blowing in New York...

And quite a bit of snow, from what I am hearing, now?
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 22:02:28 UTC
That does nail the ignorant little bastard, true.
Which one, there are so many here?
Just pick either of them, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-11-24 16:31:11 UTC
I know there was a thread where we discussed the weather here yesterday?
A poem by Jimmy named "Blizzard" I think?
Anyway, the smoke is hanging heavy here this morning, a result of a wild
fire out in Fort Benning to the south and east, and another over in Smith
Station Alabama, bear where George Sulzbach used to live...
All of which was sucked into the Chattahoochee Valley last night, gassing
us with heavy, irritating smoke. At least I feel the burning in my eyes
and nose today, and saw on the morning news that the sir here is being
deemed "Unhealthy", officially, by the weather man.
I'll go look for that other thread now.
😂
Perhaps?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Blizzard/alt.arts.poetry.comments/OJCw3ObfZF4/vWUM-LiMBAAJ

I bet that's the one, Jimmy... also, I may have posted most of my thoughts
on the heavy smoke that was choking us here last night on the other group I
Smoke got really bad here last night, blowing over from Fort Benning so I
heard, and found out after being out in it all night that it had been
deemed "unhealthy ' officially by the local TV news.
My eyes are burning and I have a little wheeze but otherwise I seem mostly
OK this morning.
Have many people evacuated? Seems horrible on a level. Be safe!
- nate

I haven't heard of anything like that, but it wouldn't surprise me... the
weatherman on the morning news said folks should stay indoors, but that's
not usually possible, considering the number of street people and homeless
folks living in camps along the river have nothing but tents, if that.

And so it goes...
Will Dockery
2016-11-25 00:27:01 UTC
[...]

And so it goes... Update on the smoke...

Most, if not all the smoke has blown out of our area...

Quite nice out here this evening.

😀
Will Dockery
2016-11-30 22:54:00 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
<snipped for focus>
ZORRO!!!!!
You like that classic, do you?

Back in your super hero days...................

Love in it.

Haaaaaaaaa ha ha ha hardee har har.............

Yes the "Autograph of Zorro" collaboration sure has some lasting longevity.

:)
Will Dockery
2016-12-02 16:47:43 UTC
You're an ignorant fool, troll.
He seems proud of it, really.
Thes trolls have so little to offer or to gain, I suspect.

This one impersonating Sydne is the worst ever though.

Smart guy, hiding his identity, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, the scumbag troll knew what he was stirring up.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-12-02 17:51:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
You're an ignorant fool, troll.
He seems proud of it, really.
Thes trolls have so little to offer or to gain, I suspect.
This one impersonating Sydne is the worst ever though.
Smart guy, hiding his identity, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, the scumbag troll knew what he was stirring up.
So you stupid fucks haven't figured out who that is yet? This is why people
always will laugh at you.
"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 14:57:07 UTC
Re read, gets better with more study.
Thanks again for reading and commenting, Aaron.

You were the young fellow I met at Barnes & Noble in the poetry section
right?

I found a John Berryman book, if you are still interested?