Angel of Esquiline Hill / Poem by Will Dockery (video)
Will Dockery
2017-03-04 21:07:50 UTC
Gotta love the Youtube comment
<slap>

So, YouTube gets trolls just like we get you here, what surprise is that?

More good reviews coming in on the "Angel of Esquiline Hill" video...

Deby Love-Payne wrote:

"Doc asked what my grade would be on this one. Here goes .. A+
My ears enjoy that hesitation between the versus. At the 5:04 minutes into
song, digging the change in tempo. Sounds cohesive, sounds great!"

Published on Feb 24, 2017

Angel of Esquiline Hill
Poem by Will Dockery
Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe
Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by Rob Wright. For photoshoot
information of all events, and needs, contact Rob at:
http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/
©2017 All Rights Reserved

And so it goes... click the link, hear for yourself.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-03-05 00:11:33 UTC
This video is the first of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by
Robert Wright​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of
Jack Snipe​.

http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8

And so it goes... and goes... and...
&
And so it goes... and goes... and...
Will Dockery
2017-03-05 00:43:16 UTC
No, I'm still here at the house...
I didn't know how chilly it had became out there.
Got me a good fire going in my can in the backyard.
Stop on by and bring me some brews if you can !!!
I think Dockery
We know, in fact that's ALL you seem to think about is "Will Dockery".

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155135024529363&set=a.466959649362.263350.620409362&type=3&theater

There you go, there's a new photo of me for you to obsess over.

:)
&
whats so new about that one
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2017-03-05 21:03:03 UTC
Post by &
Post by Will Dockery
No, I'm still here at the house...
I didn't know how chilly it had became out there.
Got me a good fire going in my can in the backyard.
Stop on by and bring me some brews if you can !!!
I think Dockery
We know, in fact that's ALL you seem to think about is "Will
Dockery".
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155135024529363&set=a.466959
649362.263350.620409362&type=3&theater
There you go, there's a new photo of me for you to obsess over.
whats so new about that one
It's in black and white so you can't see if his eyes are jaundiced. I
think the liver of little willie douchebag is in surrender mode.

Let's see if Creepster has to remind Dreckweasel not to reply this time.
"Should I notify the police thaqt a gay stalker freak has been
stalking me for years on end? I don't know you, find something else
to do or get a boyfriend. Comprende?" - Ed the paranoid homophobe.
&
there seems to be a lot of that going on
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 06:13:44 UTC
I'M on my nightly walk around downtown, checking the book store and
enjoying the crisp spring breeze.
Should be filming soon for the next video... when Rob and Snipe
arrive.
My best wishes to you all, my Usenet friends!
<3
thanks for warning

Here you go:

She Sleeps Tight / Will Dockery & Sandy Madaris

Will Dockery
2017-03-18 15:34:38 UTC
First of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by Robert
Wright ​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music
of Jack Snipe​.
http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8
Published on Feb 24, 2017
Angel of Esquiline Hill Poem by Will Dockery Music by Rob Wright
and Jack Snipe Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by
Rob Wright. For photoshoot information of all events, and needs,
contact Rob at: http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/ ©2017 All
Rights Reserved
And so it goes.
im almost scared to see his crap no pun intended
It's Charlie Chan!

:)
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 15:38:43 UTC
First of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by Robert Wright​.
This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of Jack Snipe​.
http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8
Published on Feb 24, 2017
Angel of Esquiline Hill
Poem by Will Dockery
Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe
Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by Rob Wright. For photoshoot
http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/
©2017 All Rights Reserved
And so it goes.
History of Esquiline Hill:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_J._Moses

Raphael J. Moses was born in 1812 in Charleston, South Carolina.[1][2][3][4]
His family fought in the American Revolutionary War of 1775-1783, and he was
a fifth-generation South Carolinian. His father was Israel Moses and his
mother, Deborah Cohen. He grew up in Charleston.[4]

Career[edit]
He practiced as a lawyer in St. Joseph, Florida and Apalachicola, Florida,
settling down in Columbus, Georgia in 1848.[1][4]

He purchased The Esquiline, a plantation named after Esquiline Hill in Rome,
Italy and located in what is now known as the neighborhood of Benning Hills
in Columbus, Georgia.[4] He owned fifty slaves in 1850 and sixty slaves by
1860.[1] He pioneered the commercial growing of peaches on his plantation,
becoming of the first merchants to ship them to the North (New York City) in
1851.[1][4] To preserve the peaches during shipping, he used champagne
baskets instead of pulverized charcoals.[1]

In the late 1850s, he became an outspoken proponent of secession.[1] During
the American Civil War of 1861-1865, he served as the chief commissary
officer for Generals Robert Toombs (1810-1885) and James Longstreet
(1821-1904) in the Confederate States Army (CSA).[3][4] As such, he was
responsible for providing food and supplies to 54,000 Confederate troops and
personnel.[1] He was also a confidant of Confederate General Robert E. Lee
(1807–1870), especially during the Battle of Gettysburg on July 1–3, 1863.
On May 5, 1865, he attended the last meeting of the Confederate States of
America government at the Bank of the State of Georgia (later the Heard
House) and carried out its last order. It was then that Confederate
Jefferson Davis (1808–1889) instructed him to take US$40,000 in gold and
silver bullions from the Confederate Treasury to feed and clothe the
defeated Confederate soldiers. His three sons served in the CSA as well.

After the war, he returned to law practice in Columbus, Georgia.[1] He was,
however, greatly impoverished by the Confederate defeat, as his wealth
plummeted from $55,000 in 1860 to $35,000 in 1870.[1] Moreover, fifty-nine
of his sixty slaves left his plantation.[1] He had a dispute with William
Hugh Young (1838–1901) and lobbied against Eagle & Phenix, Young's business
vehicle.[4] Additionally, he became an outspoken critic of the
Republican-led Reconstruction efforts in Georgia and the South.[1]

He was later elected to the Georgia House of Representatives and served as
Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Shortly after he was elected, he declared,
"I wanted to go to congress as a Jew and because I…would have liked in a
public position to confront and do my part towards breaking down the
prejudice." He added, "I feel it an honor to be of a race whom persecution
can not crush, whom prejudice has in vain endeavored to subdue."[1]

In 1892, he wrote his autobiography...

Something happened sometime after the Reconstruction era, that isn't made
really visible in the history books of the local area, which I'm still
gathering information on.

More on that in the near future, hopefully.