6 power poetry to energize Internet age
Will Dockery
2014-12-14 12:37:54 UTC
Sounds quite a lot like my text message haiku idea.

Emergence of six-word power poetry to energize Internet age
Yesterday Full story: Merinews

http://www.merinews.com/article/emergence-of-six-word-power-poetry-to-energize-internet-age/15902709.shtml

"It is being said that ‘the shorter the sweeter, but harder’. A six-word
poem combines language art and drama. It, however, requires a lot of
thinking and hard work on word-play. In a six-word story, in a situation or
event there has to be a movement of problem or conflict, action, and
resolution or result
Thus, a six-word poem must be ‘a moment’s reading and sense making’. The
formats for writing such poems vary from writer to writer..."

- See more at:
http://www.merinews.com/article/emergence-of-six-word-power-poetry-to-energize-internet-age/15902709.shtml#sthash.8o6wD2Gj.dpuf

Read more at:
http://www.merinews.com/article/emergence-of-six-word-power-poetry-to-energize-internet-age/15902709.shtml&cp