Syllabic Dilemma
d***@yipee.com
2016-11-02 18:41:35 UTC
I am trying to write a cyclic Haiku but am having problems finding the
right words for the first line. What I need to express is 'Silence
does not exist'. OK. That's six syllables.
I seem to have exhausted my Thesaurus and have only come up with a few
lame possibilities.
How does one express nonexistence in only two syllables?
Any input is welcome.
Thanks,
-Doh
Mrs. Hernhuter
2016-11-05 16:23:02 UTC
Post by d***@yipee.com
I am trying to write a cyclic Haiku but am having problems finding the
right words for the first line. What I need to express is 'Silence
does not exist'. OK. That's six syllables.
I seem to have exhausted my Thesaurus and have only come up with a few
lame possibilities.
How does one express nonexistence in only two syllables?
Thanks,
-Doh
"There ain't no silence"