Joy Yourcenar (1963-2016)
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 21:49:04 UTC
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:15:29 PM UTC-5, Shatzburg Systems Inc.
George, I was having trouble getting logged on the Penny Wiki
yesterday, then had to take off, so some additional material I have in
mind will have to wait for a while.
Looking forward, Joy was a superb poetess.
You can already check the page out; it started as a stub 2 days ago, but
it's grown well beyond that. It's still lacking any video, but there's a
nice picture, links to (up to) 17 poems (some may be duplicates), and even
a link to where you can buy her one collection.
I got sidetracked on other matters, George, but thanks, and I'll have a look
now.

Poet Joy Yourcenar has passed away:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/joy-yourcenar-obituary?pid=1000000179807505

"Joy was born on December 8, 1963 and passed away on Thursday, April 21,
2016. Joy was a resident of Salem, Oregon."
Will Dockery
2016-11-23 21:57:28 UTC
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:15:29 PM UTC-5, Shatzburg Systems Inc.
George, I was having trouble getting logged on the Penny Wiki
yesterday, then had to take off, so some additional material I have
in mind will have to wait for a while.
Looking forward, Joy was a superb poetess.
You can already check the page out; it started as a stub 2 days ago, but
it's grown well beyond that. It's still lacking any video, but there's a
nice picture, links to (up to) 17 poems (some may be duplicates), and
even a link to where you can buy her one collection.
Oh, yeah, one needs a link.
http://pennyspoetry.wikia.com/wiki/Joy_Yourcenar
Well yeah, the link will help.

:)

.
Peter J Ross
2016-11-23 22:38:36 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:57:28 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
Joy
Joy_Yourcenar
Joy Yourcenar
joy-yourcenar
Joy
It's been many years since Joy last smacked the talentless kooks
around in AAPC and RAP, but it's evident that her historic
chastisement still hurts.
--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus