Dink Returns!
Will Dockery
2015-01-03 20:28:43 UTC
I see Dink is still causing irony meters to explode.
So that really is Dink!

Small world... heh.
--
In this corridor of memory & dream we call life, a splendid 2015 to all my
friends family & comrades in arts.
— at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Peter J Ross
2015-01-03 22:35:03 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:28:43 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
I see Dink is still causing irony meters to explode.
So that really is Dink!
I'm not 100% certain, but it quacks like a Dink, whines like a Dink,
walks under coffee-tables without bending its knees like a Dink...

I think it's probably a Dink.
Post by Will Dockery
Small world... heh.
Let me know if the dwarfish wannabe kookologist makes you cry.

Again.
--
PJR :-)
... τὸ διδάξασθαι δέ τοι
κουφότεραι γὰρ ἀπειράτων φρένες. (Pindar)
Will Dockery
2015-01-04 09:33:38 UTC

Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Will Dockery
I see Dink is still causing irony meters to explode.
So that really is Dink!
I'm not 100% certain, but it quacks like a Dink, whines like a Dink,
walks under coffee-tables without bending its knees like a Dink...
I think it's probably a Dink.
Certain obsessions he references, such as "Pasko", are clues that it almopst
has to be the little guy.
Will Dockery
2015-04-24 01:53:40 UTC
Will Dockery is a true gentleman! He is extremely good natured, very, very
friendly and amiable...
I just found this on a newsgroup I never read, and so am passing it along to
where I most often communicated with you... thanks again, J.D.

:D

"My yard is now a lake... and I live in a houseboat."

Just confirmed, we will have our old drummer Eric M. Gunter​ back at Will
Dockery at Hogbottom #10​! Check out "Chattahoochee Sunset / Dockery,
Mallard & Snipe" for the Rattlesnake Percussion & make plans to join the
tent village at Lakeside Stage in Fort Mitchell May 2nd.

:D -

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11459910
Peter J Ross
2015-04-24 20:40:31 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:53:40 -0400, Will
Post by Will Dockery
I just found this on a newsgroup I never read
I used to think your IQ was about 60.

I now have to revise that estimate downwards.
--
PJR :-)
... ἐκ γὰρ εὐτυχοῦς
— Euripides
Will Dockery
2015-04-25 12:14:06 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
I used to think
You don't seem to do that so much these days, Peter.

What happened to you?

:D
--
“Art and life are subjective. Not everybody's gonna dig what I dig, but I
reserve the right to dig it.” -Whoopi Goldberg

Check out Rock-N-Roll Night by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars​ -
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/18033340-rock-n-roll-night--dockery-snipe
Will Dockery
2015-04-24 12:39:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"My yard is now a lake... and I live in a houseboat."
Just confirmed, we will have our old drummer Eric M. Gunter back at Will
Dockery at Hogbottom #10! Check out "Chattahoochee Sunset / Dockery,
Mallard & Snipe" for the Rattlesnake Percussion & make plans to join the
tent village at Lakeside Stage in Fort Mitchell May 2nd.
:D -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11459910
Gosh, Will. You're as bad as Lou Reed! :-D ( ;-) )
I'm sure Lou is worse, being dead and all...

:D