She Loves Bosa Nova / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2016-11-24 10:22:45 UTC
Happy Birthday to my old friend and songwriting collaborator Brian
Mallard. We'v e written a hundred songs together, and expect we'll write a
hundred more before this shooting match we laughingly call life ends.
Check out "She Loves Bossa Nova written by Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
(current music comrades added for study purposes)
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25277871-she-loves-bossa-nova--will-dockery?0
<3
Nice work.

Thanks for having a listen, Liam.
Will Dockery
2016-11-25 00:43:57 UTC
Great poem and lovely singing.
Thank you for stopping by, glad you enjoyed, and have a happy holiday
evening.
--
Check out "She Loves Bosa Nova written by Will Dockery & Brian Mallard